Wow, April was a whirlwind of incredible local and online opportunities for poets to strut their stuff and to write like mad. I participated in two 30/30 projects and managed to complete them both (yes, I’m tired now). You can read about both on my NaPoMo 2015 page here.
What I’d really love to know is how the month went for the rest of the online poetry community. Share your experience in the comments below, so fellow poets can check out what you were up to and start deciding which projects sound the most interesting for next year.
Here is a quick survey to get you started:
1. What project(s) did you participate in?
2. Would you consider doing the same project again?
3. Are you satisfied with the amount of work you produced?
4. Did you make new friends and/or learn new things?
5. What did you love/hate about the project?
Include a link to your work and to the info or sponsor of the project as well.
Thanks poets! And a big Congrats! to those who wrote poetry this month!