Great prompt and anthology to submit to in April! Accepting poetry, prose, short plays, and artwork until April 30.
Since her 1930 appearance in The Secret of the Old Clock, amateur sleuth Nancy Drew has inspired generations of girls — including this one — with her moxie, intelligence, determination, but most of all independence. After 86 years, Nancy Drew is as popular as ever — with avid fans around the world.
Let’s celebrate this female icon and role model with the NANCY DREW ANTHOLOGY: A Collection of Poetry, Prose, Art & Photography Featuring Everyone’s Favorite Female Sleuth.
WHAT: Poetry, prose, paintings, drawings, photographs, and other work inspired by Nancy Drew.
TYPES OF WRITTEN MATERIAL:
- Poems (up to three — either original work or found/erasure poetry based on a Nancy Drew book)
- Short stories (up to 2,000 words)
- Essays (up to 1,500 words)
- Creative nonfiction (up to 2,000 words)
- Short plays or screenplays (approximately five typed pages)
- Other literary forms (up to 2,000 words)
TYPES OF VISUAL MATERIAL(send…
View original post 177 more words