Another great prompt and submission call from SBP… deadline is end of February.
Most of us can recall a disastrous haircut or ill-considered hairdo — and sometimes a good hair day or two. We want to hear about your post-traumatic tress or Breck-girl bragging in a poem or story (fiction or nonfiction), and invite you to submit your work to our MY MANE MEMORIES Poetry and Prose Series.
PROMPT: Tell us about a time when your hair sticks out in your memory (or just sticks out) in a poem (any reasonable length) or prose piece (300 words or fewer).
WHAT: Submissions can be original or previously published poems or prose. You retain all rights to your work and give Silver Birch Press permission to publish the piece on social media and in a potential print edition.
WHEN: We’ll feature the poems and prose in the Silver Birch Press MY MANE MEMORIES Poetry and Prose Series on our blog starting in February 2016 …
View original post 278 more words
Share this post:
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)