So honored to be included in the Drunk Monkeys‘ third anthology of alongside so many other talented writers and fellow poets! For a modest $3 you can download the anthology, or for the first time ever, you can order a print copy for a reasonable $10! Worth it considering all the fine writers it includes: Howie Good, Nathan Graziano, Bud Smith, Christopher James, Sam Slaughter, Kevin Ridgeway, William Lessard,Davon Loeb, Donald McCarthy, Cezarija Abartis, Frankie Met, Gabriel Ricard, Gessy Alvarez, Nathaniel Tower, Taras D. Butrej, Jane-Rebecca Canarella,Dan Colburn, Erin Parker, Julie Sondra Decker.
Drunk Monkeys is an online lit mag with a unique style, dedicated to “publishing work that’s as eclectic as possible, from some of the most exciting emerging voices in the literary scene.” You can read more on their about page, which includes their “origin” story and is not to be missed!
You can read my other poems previously published on Drunk Monkeys, most of them with a film slant:
- We all got a secret side (inspired by Wild at Heart, David Lynch)
- Blue Daydream (a found poem from Blue Velvet, David Lynch)
- Jules Talks to Jules (a found poem from Pulp Fiction, Quentin Tarantino)
- Wouldn’t a flyswatter be easier (inspired by Karate Kid, Robert Mark Kamen)
- The things I’ve done do not define the person I am
- crevasse moon
Drunk Monkeys submission guidelines (poetry submissions temporarily closed)
SUBMISSION FEE: None
Poetry (temporarily closed), Fiction, Flash Fiction, Film Essays, Art, and Music